Join Our ALS Team and START your Career in EMS Today!
Start your EMS career with Advanced Life Systems! We are looking for individuals who are passionate about serving their community. Are you a go getter and self-starter who enjoys working with people? Join our team and take advantage of the amazing career growth opportunities we have available for you. You can obtain EMT certification through Advanced Life Systems sponsored educational programs while getting paid. We have additional opportunities in place to get you into a Paramedic program with little out of pocket expenses!! Want to know more? Give us a call today!
Requirements of the job include:
- Minimum of 18 years in age
- Valid driver’s license
- Meet Advanced Life Systems motor vehicle record standards and drug policies
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Providing safe wheelchair transportation to doctor’s office, hospital discharges, hospice, etc.
- Work closely with our senior population, people with disabilities, and our Veterans.
- Provide excellent customer services to all clients including hospital systems and long term care providers.
- Understand company policies and procedures and adhere to client confidentiality and rights.
- Maintain professional image and attitude.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions for this job.
- Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility test
- Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of equipment as necessary
- May be required to lift a minimum of 150 pounds or more repeatedly throughout a 48-hour shift
- Requires sitting, standing, kneeling in all types of situations (indoor/outdoor) environments
- Requires ability to operate and lift both a standard and bariatric stretcher
- Ability to operate and handle wheelchair lift and transfer
- Exposure to loud noises, other necessary equipment, bodily fluid, hazardous material
- Manage and maintain control under extreme emotional stress situations.
Advanced Life Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We respect diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
- Medical/Dental Insurance.
- 401k Plan with Employer matching.
- Sick and Vacation Paid Time Off.
- In-House continuing education opportunities at no cost to the employee.
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Scholarship/Reimbursement opportunity for Paramedic School
WE ASK THAT A 3-YEAR DRIVING ABSTRACT AND RESUME BE EMAILED DIRECTLY TO: email@example.com
Location: Yakima, WA
Return to Job Listings
Posted on March 23, 2022