PHASE 1 – INITIAL APPLICATION
- Check the corresponding informational section for the job you are applying for (EMT, Paramedic, or Dispatcher)
- Complete and apply online.
- Additional documentation to support your application should then be sent via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org and should include:
- Copies of all current state and national certifications.
- Paramedics and EMTs will need to attach a current three-year driving abstract obtained from the Washington State Department of Licensing or your current state of residence.
- It is recommended the applicant include 2 letters of recommendation from professional job-related sources and 1 from a personal source. We also recommended new paramedics and EMTs attach a letter of recommendation from their school or class director
- Applicants will be notified by email of receipt of their application.
Phase 2 Review of applicants and background verification
Applicants will be notified within a week of their testing dates.
Advanced Life Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or accommodation during the application process or employment with ALS because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant or employee will be penalized because of such a request.
View Job Openings