PHASE 1 – INITIAL APPLICATION
- Check the corresponding informational section for the job you are applying for (EMT, Paramedic, or Dispatcher) on our website and ensure you meet all job requirements. Those who do not meet the requirements will not be considered for hire.
- Complete and submit an application online.
- Additional documentation to support your application should then be sent via email to the human resources manager firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the following:
- Copies of all current state and national certifications.
- Paramedics and EMTs will need to attach a current three-year driving abstract obtained from the Washington State Department of Licensing or your current state of residence.
- It is recommended the applicant include 2 letters of recommendation from professional job-related sources and 1 from a personal source. We also recommended new paramedics and EMTs attach a letter of recommendation from the director of their school or class.
- Applicants will be notified by email of receipt of their application.
PHASE 2 – WRITTEN, PRACTICAL, PHYSICAL AGILITY TESTING, AND INTERVIEW PANEL
Qualified applicants will be notified of a date and time for our testing process which will include a panel interview. Testing and interviews are conducted at the main office located at 2106 W. Washington Ave, Yakima WA, 98903.
Candidates late for the exam will not be considered for employment.
Phase 3- Review of applicants and background verification
Applicants will be notified within a week of their testing dates.
Advanced Life Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or accommodation during the application process or employment with ALS because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant or employee will be penalized because of such a request.
View Job Openings